Monday, June 22, 2009

Natalie is 11 months old!!!!






This past month has been full of activity. I have nearly had a break down during the long and difficult illness of my mamo Gertude. She has since gone to be with Jesus, which was really a blessing. I know that sounds terrible, but watching her deteriation daily was about more that I could take, and I know that she is now in Heaven and her new life and eternity has finally begun!!!! Praise be to God!!!

On a happier note we have booked our 1st vacation as a family of 5. We're going to Mayan Riviera, Mexico!!!! I've never been to Mexico, but man am I stoked!!! I am in desperate need of a vacation, unlike any other time in my life, so Mexico had better look out, cause here we come. We leave July 13th.

Our little princess Natalie has grown so much. She is now walking....yes walking. I know she's no bigger than a flea, but yes, she's walking. It's so cute. She started walking only 5 days ago and is now walking about 10ft at a time. She is so darn cute. We got some of her 1st steps on video and I'll try to get that posted on here soon. Once she figured out she could walk on her own, her whole personality seemed change. She immediately got so animated and engaged in everything around her. It seems that she feels that she can finally get involed with her surrounding more...I don't know. She just really blossomed immediately after she started walking. She will do something (make a sound or gesture) and wait for your reaction or you to mimic her. She will give kisses on demand which her daddy just loves. She has also developed a VERY strong dislike of strangers, and sometimes grandparents, which causes some great hurt in them!!!! But once she lets her little guard down again, man is she a papo getter. She's got both her papos wrapped right around her little finger. Papo JD (Eddie's dad) has found that Natalie likes fresh lemonade from a little resturant down the road, so he'll go buy her one and bring it to her. Did I mention Natalie is a little princess. Oh yeah, in the eyes of the papo's, she's the bomb diggidy!!! It's so cute.

Natalie is doing amazingly well, and we're so proud!!!!

5 comments:

Three2Five said...

I am so jealous you have a little walker. I keep practicing with Liam and he cries. I am so excited for your vacation I know it was so needed.

AprilM said...

I can't believe she's walking!!!!Time flies by!!!Still on the waitlist!!!Keep us in your prayers...God Bless!!!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
I'm just stopping by via the blog hop to check out different sites. Have a great weekend.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi, hope you had a wonderful weekend!