Thursday, May 14, 2009

Something I learned today:

I've loved music all my life. Music has always been very important to me, and many times I can pick up my mood just by listening to different music. Ashley has most definatly got my love for music as I see her listening to it as often as I did when I was her age. It really makes me happy to see her enjoy it so much. Now I have Natalie....and let me tell you she loves music too....but she's so much more selective. She looses interest ver easily in many songs that I adore. She loves the very rich melody kind. I've put my playlist on my blog....I pray I don't offend anyone with some of my selections, but all these songs and artist have been important to me in some point in my life, and remember that I wasn't a Christian in my early 20's. but back to Natalie, she truly adores only 2 songs on my playlist: There's the Girl by Heart, and Big Girls Don't Cry by Ferggie. Natalie loves, loves, loves very rich melodies and when I sing to her she requires me to really stretch my vocal cords to hold her attention. She has a very picky ear!!!! Oh but how I love that about her. I love that she is picky about music, it makes me wonder if she's going to really have a good ear for the best music when she gets older, or even has a musical talent of some sort.....Well have to wait and see I guess.

Oh, I'll have to update my playlist to get Natalie's favorites on there....this one is a little old....I'll do that later today.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So I am soooo excited to see N looking so big and healthy! Also, I am frightened to think which songs could be offensive...I like them all and I've been a Christian all along...maybe that's why the Nuns had such trouble with me! Love you guys--miss you all so very much but thankful to keep in touch via the net!