Thursday, November 13, 2008

Court date

Our court date is tomorrow, well tonight our time. I've prayed so hard all week. I have a headache today, I think it is from praying and meditating so hard on God's word. I want to hold my little girl so bad. I worry about her health. I'm not sure what has happened as far as her health goes since she was in the hospital last month. I wonder if she'll need some specialized care, if we'll have to take a nebulizer to Ethiopia, I have no idea what is going on. I just pray that God carries me through the next several days until we know if we got through courts successfully or not. Bethany's baby Liam's case is being heard tomorrow to. I pray that we both get through this time and get to travel and get our babies before Christmas. Oh man, would that not be the most awesome answered prayer there is.

God, pour out your blessing on us tonight please.

3 comments:

Our journey said...

Covering you in prayer.

Amy

Three2Five said...

I love that we get to do this together! We will be praying at the same time! ALL NIGHT LONG (LOL).
"where two or more are gathered in my name, there am I with them." This totally applies, even if we are in different states!

Brian and Autumn said...

Continuing to pray for you.