Thursday, March 12, 2009

My baby girl is 8 months old!!!.....What's she up to?





















Oh my, my baby girl is crawling,,,,,the day the turned 8 months old, she crawled for the 1st time!!!!!!!!!!!! Today, she can crawl around anywhere she wants. Horray Natalie, you're growing up so very fast.....too fast for mommies liking. Natalie has also found out she can make mad noises....you know.....she's not at all crying, she's fussing.....majorly......fists clenched, and "growling". It's so darn funny. She's also attempting to pull up to things. Natalie, darlin', mommy is so very proud of you. You are an amazing little girl.....and very determined. I cherish every single second with you. Our days at home together are as precious as any jewel. God IS SO VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Wow she is a cutie. And chubby, I love chubby babies. :)

Mandy said...

So adorable! I'm amazed at how quickly they start catching up from any delays. Great job, Natalie!

Sarah said...

Looks like she's pretty busy being cute! Fun1

Three2Five said...

She is so chubby and cute!!! I can't believe how much she has grown. Liam used to swamp her and now she may have the upper hand. You go girl...

AprilM said...

She's gorgeous!!!I can't wait to meet you guys...Thanks for the comment. It's good to have friends that have been through the process. Thanks so much...