Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So much to catch up on

Well, I haven't posted in a month. So much has happened in this past month, it is just mind boggling. Yes, we passed courts, and we got our travel dates. I'll give you one guess as to where I was when I got that call----yealp, I was at work, can you belive it---I'm always at work when Julie calls with big news. I was working up on 4th floor, having a pretty good day. I went down to get lunch and was getting off the elevator on 4th floor to go to the break room and eat when my phone rang. I looked down at it and it was Julie. I froze for a few seconds and finally answered with a "UUUMMMM, hello". Yes, I was so scared it was bad news, but it wasn't!!!!! Julie says, "Are you ready to go pick up your baby?" OH MY GOSH!!!!! We traveled Dec. 6th to 12th. What a trip and what a time we are having with our new little one. I'll post pictures and such when I get them all organized. I cant wait to fill up this blog with her beautiful face. More later!!!!!!

2 comments:

Troy said...

:) That's awesome ... can't wait to hear and see more!

Brian and Autumn said...

Can't wait to hear more!